Tuesday, December 27, 2011

XOut Wash-In Treatment






I am SO grateful to have gotten this product to try out from Influenster in my Holiday VoxBox! This is the first product I've tried that actually has made a difference in my skin! Its is an awesome face wash and an AMAZING spot treatment! This product IS made by the same company who made Proactive. So just to clarify... I HAVE tried Proactive in the past, and it did NOTHING for my skin. So this is definitely a big step up for this company!




The best part about this product is that it is 8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. You usually can't find anything but 2% or 10% and for me 2% doesn't seem to be strong enough, but 10% is too much. So this is a higher middle % and I think thats why its working so well for me! :D





Using this as a face wash in the shower I think has cleared up my skin a little bit, but even if it hasn't made a big difference in the look of it, it feels like it has! My skin FEELS cleaner, and like it can actually breathe! However, I really love using it as a spot treatment! All you do is dab a little on any blemishes, leave it on for about 15min., rinse it off with warm water and in a few hours they will either be gone, or significantly decreased! I do this every night before bed, and when I wake up in the morning all my big problem blemishes are gone. I love it!!!




Another great thing about the XOut Wash-In Treatment is that it is a "3 step in 1" product. You can use it in 3 ways, and it works as 3 products. So no Toner or Acne lotion after! And you can use it as a wash, mask or spot treatment.


**One note to all who suffer from acne and can't find a face wash that works... Make sure you give the product time to sit on the skin. If you just lather it up and rinse it off in 15sec. then its not going to give the product time to settle in and really work!**






So I 100% recommend this product! It is definitely worth the $19.95!  If you want to learn more and/or purchase the XOut Wash-In Treatment you can go to XOut.com.  "X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95".

No comments:

Post a Comment