Friday, December 30, 2011

Perfume for Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!




So I got my Christmas present from my boyfriend today, and OMG was I surprised! He got me the Katy Perry "Purrr" Perfume, and Taylor Swift "Wonderstruck"! Both are full 3.4 oz bottles! They smell amazing, and the bottles are gorgeous!








We agreed that he would only get me ONE perfume because he is supposed to be saving money to move up here, so opening a box with 2, was a surprise! I guess tho, I shouldn't have been surprised since he is one of those boyfriends that actually LIKES spoiling their girlfriend... Even tho, I don't really care to be spoiled... I'd much rather have 1 less expensive item that had more thought put into it, than 2 or 3 expensive ones that are personally not worth it. However, I am still extremely grateful! <3


Now I wont have to worry about running out of perfume any time soon (I normally only have 1 bottle at all times, and get a new one only when I run out :P)! 






My mom also got me perfume for Christmas... She got me the gift set of Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" with the 1 oz perfume bottle, the little baby bottle (however, I'm not sure what exactly the difference is between it, and the 1 oz bottle), and the lotion. Its definitely one of my FAVORITE scents, and I've only owned the little spray bottle I got from Target for $12. So to have a nice 1 oz bottle + a few extras is AWESOME! :D


I got a few other things for Christmas to. Including a jewelry armoire, cupcake pajamas, a cupcake blanket, knock-off uggs, super comfy slippers, a bunch of my favorite Ferrero Rocher chocolates, and few other little things. I ALSO got "Pocahontas" on DVD!!! Which I've been wanting FOREVER! She was my idol growing up, and I wanted to be just like her... So today as soon as I woke up, I went downstairs, curled up under my cupcake blanket and watched "Pocahontas" just like I did when I was 7!



So I definitely have to say that this Christmas was one of the best! Especially because this year, we actually had a fireplace to hang our stockings on! :D


Of course... Mines the one turned the wrong way -_-. But it has a really cute snowman on the front!


I'm so thankful for everything I got, and for my amazing family and boyfriend that made this Christmas even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment